Custom Search

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sothport Visiter



Have you ever opened a newspaper to see your own face smiling back at you? Well that is exactly what happened to me this week.

Sat back having a minute at work thumbing through this week’s edition of The Southport Visiter.

To my surprise it was a picture of me. And I was sharing page 40 with 1986 legends Simon Groom, Peter Duncan and Janet (mum of Sophie Ellis Bexter) Ellis "the team from Blue Peter" and Southport Icon and best mate of Sooty "Connie Creighton".

Click on the Southport Visiter title, to go direct to the article which can be found in the LookBack section.

The section is created by Robert Alcock who is looking for your favorite children’s TV show, holders of the coveted Blue Peter Badge and local people who have been on the show. Robert can be contacted on 01704 398276 or e-mail robert alcock@southportvisiter.co.uk.

Thanks for putting me in Robert

No comments: